THIS IS NOT AN ENRY LEVEL POSITION // MINIMUM 3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
LexiconUSA is a specialist language solutions firm specializing in conference creation. In manufacturing there’s a great deal of fluid components that take a high level of attention to detail. We’re searching for an efficient, effective professional administrative assistant to join our team and play with an arduous job on the team.
If you are somebody who takes pride in your job and feel convinced that you’re the finest Administrative Assistant and needs a career which permits you to utilize all your abilities, we would like you to join our rapid staff.
Open Interviews have been held June 7-8, 2018 from 10a-4pm. Interviews happen to be on a first-come, first-serve foundation.
2539 Hoover Ave.
National City, CA 91950
Please include a cop of your resume along with your references.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but Aren’t Limited to:
- Processing bills
- Contacting overdue accounts
- Processing lender trades
- Writing/Editing suggestions
- Handling A/R
- Handling A/P (paying vendors, subcontractors)
- Acting account reconciliations
- Preparing monthly budgets
- Updating/maintaining workplace policies as required
- Reinforcing office operations and processes
- Help prepare and review estimates
- Procedure PO’s
- Procedure closed earnings, produce related purchase orders
- Convert chances and earnings requests, and create invoices
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and Business uniforms
- Review worker time-sheets for precision as required
- Work with sellers
- Manage Production
- Maintaining CRM precision
- and much more…
- Advancement opportunities
- Partial Medical
- Two week paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work program
THIS IS NOT AN ENRY LEVEL POSITION // MINIMUM 2-3 YEAR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED // 60+ WPM
If you’re confident you’re proficient and prepared for this particular position, please submit your resume, salary history and references now!
WE SEARCH AND SELECT THE BEST JOB OFFERS PUBLISHED IN USA. GOOD LUCK!