Ameripark- Hiring for Parking Lot Attendants – Williamsburg, VA
Purchase: 12 each hour
The Lot Attendant performs an assortment of activities to guarantee a smooth functioning of the parking facility, while providing service which surpasses our customer/client’s expectations. Based upon the requirements of the place that the Lot Attendant accounts for greeting guests, issuing tickets, collecting payment, finishing automobile counts, and also ensuring centre cleanliness. The Lot Attendant operates closely with fellow staff members, Operations Manager, or Shift Manager to make sure cleanliness in addition to security standards are met in any way times.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years old era
- Outstanding customer service and communication abilities
- Skill to communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, favored
- The physical demands described here are representative of the ones that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the vital functions of the job.
- Consistently move round the property by strolling for extended intervals, occasionally for total length of change
- Stand for prolonged intervals, occasionally for entire length of change
Work is done outside for extended intervals including to the whole period of change. Workers are susceptible to environmental conditions such as extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions might be supplied, but not necessarily from temperature fluctuations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Greet arriving and leaving guests in a friendly and considerate manner.
- Act as visitors control to direct incoming visitors to open parking spaces)
- Perform vehicle counts place throughout shift to guarantee garage doesn’t over fill accessible spaces.
- Perform daily patrols and problem violation warnings to visitors and tenants that violate garage policies.
- Control traffic in exits and entrances as necessary; supply assistance to guests that have forgotten where they parked.
- Assist in the upkeep and repair of parking gear and some other overall maintenance tasks as directed by the Center or Operations.
- Usage respectful communicating into help guests with their own queries, issues, and concerns; relay data into Operations Supervisor or Shift Lead as necessary.
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or security issues to Operations Manager or Alter Lead.
- Communicate professionally constantly with guests, customer, and teammates.
- Worker has to have the ability to carry out essential functions of this position with or without lodging.
Please notice that this job description isn’t meant to cover or include an all-comprehensive collection of tasks, duties or responsibilities which are demanded for this endeavor. Duties, obligations and activities can change anytime without notice.
WE SEARCH AND SELECT THE BEST JOB OFFERS PUBLISHED IN USA. GOOD LUCK!