QR Code Link to This Post
Advanced Mold Diagnostics (AMD) works in health care facilities up and down the East Coast. We have been recognized as a leader in our industry for our knowledge in the building sciences for the past three decades. One of the key components of our mission statement, is to provide excellence in craftmanship and customer satisfaction. We perform high tech cleaning, along with removal and replacement of damaged building components within medical facilities. Our corporate offices are located in Broomall, PA with our satellite office in Atlanta.
Position Title: Admin
Location: Broomall, PA
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:
To help effectively and efficiently run the Production Office
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Calendar management
• Email (Outlook) oversight
• Time tracking through TSheets
• Job costing via Excel
• Hotel reservations
• Job file management
• Conference call – note taking ability
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors in Business Administration or a related curriculum preferred.
• Experience working in a construction company office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience with Microsoft Word
• Understanding and experience with Excel
• Attention to detail is required to succeed in this position
• Ability to effectively manage and instruct technicians
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• This is a physically demanding job. It requires good physical health While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, drive, sit, stand; use a computer and phone.
• This is a non-smoking office. We have staff that are allergic to smoke.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: 45K – 65K
Compensation and Benefits:
• Full benefits available after probationary period
• 401K matching contribution
• Profit sharing
• Health Ins
• Paid Holidays
• Vacation & Sick Time