QR Code Link to This Post
CareLink Community Support Services has a current opening for a Special Projects Coordinator at our Administrative Office located in the Media, PA.
For over 50 years, CareLink Community Support Services has been dedicated to helping people with disabilities to live in the community with dignity and independence. Our rehabilitation services and professional staff provide the supports that people with serious mental illness, physical disabilities and other developmental challenges need to be active, productive members of their communities.
The Special Projects Coordinator reports directly to the CEO and provides executive support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO and Board of Directors. The Special Project Coordinator will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities, and confidential matters with discretion.
• Monday through Friday, 20 hours per week
• High School Diploma with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in special projects planning required or a Bachelor’s degree with some business experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships at all organizational levels.
• Excellent analytical skills; ability to quickly aggregate and analyze information.
• Ability to take initiative, act independently and directs one’s own work
• High level of computer proficiency in Constant Contact, Internet, Intranet, MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, proactive approaches to problem-solving, and following through on issues in a timely manner.
• Valid driver’s license is required.
• Drafts documents or conducts research to further CEO’s work in program and or development.
• Works with various departments to prepare CEO for external meetings, presentations and events, and ensures timely follow up of all action items.
• Provides regular project status reports to CEO as needed, assisting the CEO during project reviews through follow up on assigned performance tasks and deadlines
• Manage incoming calls, correspondence, and requests to the CEO; gather detailed information and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response; prepare business correspondence and follow up as needed.
• Extensive calendar management for CEO which includes scheduling, adding, and updating calendar information; arranging complex and detailed travel plans; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Handling the CEO’s workflow and priorities by managing work schedule and anticipating needs.
• Gathers information and instruction from special project planning committees and makes recommendations regarding project, budget, site selection, contract negotiations, registration management and logistical planning.
• Works with CEO and various departments to prepare, publish and distribute agency newsletters, communication campaigns, and Facebook and Instagram posts.
• Completes Travel Expense Reports for the CEO and Board of Directors as necessary.
• Processes invoices appropriately and keeps records of payments.
• Manages a variety of special projects for the CEO which may include creating PowerPoint presentations, research or information gathering, and provides constructive input to facilitate project planning and implementation.
• Manages monthly regular session Board package. Works closely with CEO to compile content in a timely and accurate manner for distribution to appropriate officials.
• Attends regular session Board meetings and takes notes/minutes at Board meetings.
• Maintains annual Calendar of Events for the CEO, as a reminder of annual events, projects and activities.
• Perform miscellaneous work assignments as required.
• Display motivation and interest in working creatively with people with disabilities.
• Be available to work at alternate work sites when directed.
• Lifting is required. Ability to lift at least a minimum of twenty (20) pounds;
• Ability to engage in activities that involve: sitting, standing, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, and walking
Click on this link to apply online: http://carelinkservices.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2vjrtd6q20q
CareLink Community Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not practice or permit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.