MG Properties Group was actively engaged with the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment houses because 1992. MG Properties Group oversees over 50 apartment communities, which is composed of over 13,000 apartment houses in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon using a entire market value of more than $1.5 billion!
Our Construction Direction section is looking for a Construction & Maintenance Assistant I (CMA-I).
The CMA-I will be responsible for helping the division in efficiently handling the business portfolio projects. Additionally, the CMA-I will cause processing and monitoring renovation bills. This person will be instrumental in coordinating and monitoring maintenance functions, jobs and meeting deadlines.
– Conduct all business in compliance with business policies and processes, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to flats.
– Responsible for a variety of assignments delegated by section staff. Supports section staff.
– Payable processing for interior renovations, building contracts and recently acquired properties upfront capital budgets.
– Responsible for monitoring and ordering of maintenance name badges.
– Handle The Home Depot accounts for many Regionals and company personnel, such as reception confirmations, order arrangement, bill coding & appropriate billing.
– Schedule section staff’s travel bookings such as hotel, flight, rental car and some other extra travel requests.
– Creates and inputs rolling each section agendas together with weekly assembly notes.
– Yearly funding project(s) monitoring, monthly reporting and scheduling.
– Assists and generates miscellaneous spreadsheets and jobs as required by Construction/Maintenance department.
– Added jobs and responsibilities as delegated.
– two to three decades of administrative experience.
– Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
– Demonstrated proficiency for effectively managing multiple tasks and jobs.
– Highly effective social abilities.
– Outstanding organizing and prioritizing skills.
– Able to work together and effectively communicate ideas to a diverse employee population.
– Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities. Talent for keeping composure in difficult conversations.
– Must have a valid Driver’s License and mandatory auto insurance policy
MG Properties Group provides competitive pay with a fantastic benefits package and leasing discounts at all our properties!
This place can be entitled to a sign on bonus! )
To be considered please apply online at: https://careers-mgproperties.icims.com/jobs/1965/construction-maintenance-assistant-i/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=960&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420
WE SEARCH AND SELECT THE BEST JOB OFFERS PUBLISHED IN USA. GOOD LUCK!