BRIO! – Cherry Creek
2500 East 1st Avenue – Ste. B115 Denver, CO 80206
General Manager: Nichole Loggia
Telephone us: 303-329-0222
Stop in for a fast interview from 9am-11am or 2pm-4pm.
Our Commitment to You:
In case you’re devoted to perfect implementation daily and being part of an amazing Team, you will discover that we may provide career paths which are among the finest in our sector. Combine the brio coastal bar & kitchen family now and be our next Crucial Ingredient!
You may succeed with BRIO! – Cherry Creek should You’ve Got:
• at least annually at total service, upscale restaurant surroundings;
• Make sure Customer service criteria are always met or exceeded;• Produce and contribute to some high-energy environment which promotes optimum involvement and
Pleasure for the Team and the Guest;
• Multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast paced restaurant;
• Powerful and inviting communication abilities;
•”Hospitality Gene” and like to serve others;
• Motivated to become about the finest Team!
Why should YOU select BBRG?
Having a concentration on a tasty menu and service that is welcoming, BBRG has grown into 100 and restaurants nationally. We would like you to understand we’re focused on creating livelihood PATHS not only career OPPORTUNITIES.
Our Teams deliver GENUINE HOSPITALITY
Reporting directly to the Management group, our Team Members contribute to the overall achievement of the Guest experience by giving outstanding support to visitors in a courteous and effective manner with respect to BBRG criteria.
• Dining Allowance
• Alter Meals
• Career Advancement
• Direct Deposit
• Aggressive Pay
• Superior Training & Development
• Gym Membership Discount
• Computer & Cell Phone Discounts
• Fun & Exciting Work Environment!
Apply today online http://www.workatbrio.com/hourly_form.html or in person!
“In BBRG, we work hard to be the very best Italian Restaurant Business in the usa and we need our visitors to understand they work together best. We’ll create loyal, lifelong vacationers by providing the maximum quality service and food, to each visitor. . .at every meal. . .each and daily.”