Partners In Care is looking for caring, enthusiastic individuals to join our growing group as professionals and make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones.
We work difficult to program our caregivers for as many or as few hours as they want and to meet them with customers that are harmonious with their ability level and character.
• $ 11. 00 – $15. 00
• Implementing Bonuses available
• Weekend Premiums
PIC Caregivers Receive:
• Competitive Wages with functionality increases
• Flexible Scheduling – Part and Total -time, select what works for you. We provide days, evenings, overnights, weekends, on-telephone, and lengthy shifts, We work together with your availability!
• Paid Training for New Employees
• Constant Paid Training
• Paid Time Away – earned for each hour worked
• Employee Referral Bonuses for Caregivers and Clients
• Semi-Annual Performance Reviews – that is the chance for a permanent increase every six months!
• We cover your program prices for your CA State Home Care Aide Bureau, such as fingerprinting, enrollment fees, and history checks
• $100 bonus If You’re currently HCA enrolled at the time of hire
• The safety of being insured by our general liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
• A friendly workplace staff dedicated to helping you today, and on your long-term career aims
• Upbeat, optimistic, energetic, and optimistic
• Dependable, regardless of what
• Neatly groomed, appropriately dressed, and well mannered
• Ambitious and committed; not Happy with only”good enough”
• Deciding to do anything Required to pleasure every client
• Valid driver’s license, Dependable transportation, proof of insurance, and insurability
• Willing to pass criminal background check; TB evaluation, and drug screening
• At least 18 years old
• Outstanding communication abilities. Bilingual welcomed
• Compassion! We are searching for trusted caregivers using a passion for support, family values, authentic desire to assist the older and doing so for more than only a pay check!
Apply today for a meeting:
• Once we get your completed application, we’ll contact you within a business day for the interview.
Required license or certificate: Driver’s Permit