Home Depot Product Assembler Part Time
In case you are a useful person who likes to build and tinker, then that is the best place for you! We want mechanically-inclined people to fulfill our part time Home Depot Product Assembler
jobs. The Home Depot Product Assembler is a professional who will read and understand schematics so as to assemble an assortment of Home Depot goods for both indoor and outdoor usage. Candidates with expertise in home repair, toilet repair, or even as a professional doing odd tasks are invited to apply. Start building great products by combining Advantage Solutions, the biggest sales and advertising service in North America, where the instruction is topnotch as well as the pay rates are competitive.
• Ranking comprises around 80 hours of paid training.
• Upon finished training the position gets commission-based per unit finished.
• Reflect Home Depot aims by ensuring all lawful client things are properly constructed to specifications.
• Each of piecework must meet standard requirements.
• Supply customer support by indicating alternate solutions to your own needs and requirements.
• Update manager with proposed screen options based on client feedback.
• Maintain store policy according to your direct manager.
• Proactively alert Control of any unsafe act or condition to prevent accidents.
• High School Diploma or equivalent job-related experience.
• Accessible during weekdays 7AM-4PM (weekends during peak vacation season).
• Advanced retail assembler experience favored.
• Fundamental tool understanding like cordless drill, sockets, screwdriver, wrenches, hammer, box cutter.
• Demonstrates abilities and behaviours pertaining to Achieving Outcomes, Initiative when constructing product.
• A lively, optimistic Partners that exudes high electricity and implementation excellence.
• Powerful self-management abilities.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend or stoop, crawl or climb, kneel, push, pull, function mechanical machines, and lift to 50 pounds.
• Use legs or feet for repetitive movement left/ right, easy grasping (pushing pulling arm controllers ), fine manipulation.
• Daily entry to your Smart Phone, Tablet, or PC computer with internet/email access.
• Candidate should have the ability to work with minimal supervision and possess dependable transportation.
For prompt attention, please click on the location nearest you and apply online:
Multiple Locations, East Haven, CT 06512
Edge Solutions is among North America’s leading sales and advertising agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing solutions to producers, providers and manufacturers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Benefit Solutions services many different trade channels such as grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centres. We bridge the gap between producers and retailers, providing consumers access to the very best products available on the market today.WE SEARCH AND SELECT THE BEST JOB OFFERS PUBLISHED IN USA. GOOD LUCK!