Responsible for solving complex title issues by assessing and deciding the most appropriate course of actions to heal the name clouds. The Name Curative Specialist will create curative recommendations and helps clients with an assortment of title flaws to realize transparent marketable/insurable title. Continuous communication must be kept with lots of parties involved with the curative settlement effort such as but not restricted to the closing/title /lawyer office, immediate personnel, etc.. Create title reports for summary of advancement and completion of all activities related to the curative work. Completion of all necessary reports and/or especially delegated functions in an efficient and timely way.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
– Research and solve outstanding liens, judgments, along with other name problems, all name healing ranges
– Instruct and/or supply authorization to lawyers and closing offices so as to prepare necessary documents
– Coordinate with closure businesses and customers for getting necessary information to solve name curative matters.
– Communicate and/or escalate name problems to management.
– Coordinate, maintain, and upgrade all of the necessary tasks and obligations related to the closing procedure.
– Timely completion of all essential work functions such as job queue, upgrading, followup, etc..
– Proactively anticipate curative requirements and possible name problems.
– Thorough review of documents connected to the therapeutic procedure.
– Train of new hires
– Run reports to ascertain outstanding files with problems
– Demonstrates excellent ability to work under time sensitive deadlines.
– Use available resources (lawyer, Title Company, county/city) for settlement/ fix
– Frequent/constant communicating with all applicable parties linked to the curative work.
– Additional responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
– 2+ years of applicable professional expertise in Real Estate Industry wanted
– Knowing of name issues and ability to Ascertain their impact on the final process
– Successful organizational, followup and time-management abilities
– Powerful communicational, social, persuasive, negotiating and relationship-building skills – Ability to function in a fast paced environment
– Intermediate educated in MS Office software
– Proficient knowledge in the use of office equipment i.e. Photocopy machine, Scanner, 10 Crucial, etc.
– Intermediate understanding of Real Estate Title and Real Estate Closing Techniques