NATIONAL HOUSEHOLD ENUMERATION SURVEY FIELD INTERVIEWER
NHES Field Interviewers (FIs) provide field assistance for information collection conducted by RTI. FIs will be delegated to prepare and run information collection operations as prescribed with the job requirements where they’ll be trained. FIs will guarantee that discipline data collection tasks are conducted in an efficient and cost-effective fashion, that data are accumulated based on job protocols, which missions are conducted in a professional way and managed according to established processes.
- Entire interviews in delegated sample families.
- Request survey questions verbatim utilizing the project-specific questionnaire.
- Willing to utilize job supplied tablet computer for data collection.
- Document issues which exist during interviewing for example people refusing to take part in the questionnaire, issues with the questionnaire, and also problems concerning field sampling and eligibility.
- Satisfy performance expectations in regions of efficacy, quality, reaction rates and program.
- Maintain confidentiality in any way times.
- Cooperate in regular field audits.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- High school grad with 1-year encounter directly or indirectly connected expertise to interviewing
- Applicant should be 21 years old by the initial period of employment
- Successful completion of job training program.
- Physical needs: stand, walk, climb stairs, speak, listen, work mostly outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather requirements. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the vital functions.)
- Willingness to adhere to all job requirements.
- Reputable access to private car for business use.
- accessibility to WIFI link to transmit data daily.
- Accessible and ready to work days, nights, and occasions when connections are likely to create successful outcomes.
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to interact effectively with many different individuals.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor, co-workers, along with other RTI staff.
- Reliably distribute time and cost reports each week.
- Willingness to adhere to job deadlines for completing missions, reporting progress, and returning materials to RTI.
- Willingness to maintain boss closely informed of progress and issues.
- Entry to always operate the minimum amount of hours a week that were agreed upon with supervisor at the time of recruitment.
- Reliably keep weekly communications with manager during data collection spans.
- Attend an on site training August 1st-4th at Research Triangle Park
- Read and successfully complete all of overall Field Interviewer and job certain materials.
- Read the Field Interviewer guide and successfully complete a House study Before attending coaching
- Engage in on-the-job instruction with a mentor or Field Manager, as required
The physical demands described here are representative of the ones that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the vital functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the vital functions.
The position requires regular travel to respondent locations. Field Interviewers are often outdoors and vulnerable to all sorts of weather. Interviewers are vulnerable to fumes and odors as may be anticipated in any outside environment.
While performing the duties of the position, the employee frequently is required to stand, walkand climb stairs. The worker must communicate; the anticipated communication is by way of listening and speech.
Please Apply Here:
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute devoted to enhancing the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions which need a goal and multidisciplinary approach–one which incorporates experience across the laboratory and social sciences, technology, and global development. We believe in the promise of science, and we’re motivated each day to deliver on such a guarantee for the good of individuals, communities, and companies around the globe. To learn more, see www.rti.org.
Physical and psychological demands of the role include the ones that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the vital functions of the occupation, as outlined previously. Examples include: working a computer, a telephone, and other office machines, forcing to families; walking from car to family; thinking, studying, and focusing efficiently and often communicating with different individuals, both inside RTI and out of RTI; often moving around indoors and traveling between families; ability to deal with the stress connected with fulfilling regular, tight and multiple deadlines;, ability to work a varied schedule, including weekend and evening hours according to job needs; constant demonstration of psychological stability and capacity to have routine, dependable and predictable presence.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the vital functions of this project, per RTI process 4.2.1.
For USA Job Postings Just: RTI participates from the US Authorities E-Verify program. Additional advice concerning the E-Verify program and legislation which are made to defend you against discrimination relevant to your legal right to operate in the united states can be located in https://www.rti.org/jobs.
For San Francisco, CA USA Job Postings Just: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we’ll consider for employment qualified applicants with both arrest and conviction records. Additional information can be obtained here.WE SEARCH AND SELECT THE BEST JOB OFFERS PUBLISHED IN USA. GOOD LUCK!