Serving the sea since 1941, Pacific Seafood is an innovative pioneer in the fish market. Why is Pacific Seafood an outstanding place to work is your feeling of pride in being a part of a group devoted to providing the healthiest protein in the world to consumers while creating environmental choices to conserve sea resources. With over 40 places from Alaska to Texas, from supply, processing, sales, IT, importing, exporting or transport, we provide chances to strengthen your career objectives.
Essential Duties and Obligations
Duties include but not Limited to:
• Be a role model in casting and using The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork in Any Way times
• Responsible for dishwashing and other clean up responsibilities as needed.
• Bus, tidy and reset tables.
• Comply with nourishment and sanitation regulations and security standards.
• Help clients with complaints and inquiries.
• Keep a clean work environment in accord with all health ordinances.
• Help the fish counter when required.
• Perform additional duties, as assigned.
To Apply: Please REPLY along with your latest resume and you MUST use online to be completely considered.
Pacific Seafood is an e-verify and equal opportunity company.
WE SEARCH AND SELECT THE BEST JOB OFFERS PUBLISHED IN USA. GOOD LUCK!