Scandinavian Designs is a home decor destination suspended from our love for contemporary layout and grade craftsmanship. We’re searching for a component -period (24 hours/week) Warehouse Associate to operate in our San Jose, CA location.
• Powerful Warehouse Associates have High School diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 years successful work experience, preferably at a warehouse environment.
• Great communication skills and can read statements, use computer terminals to look up info.
• Heavy lifting around 50 pounds ) unassisted.
• They have to have the ability to use a hand truck, comprehends assemblies and properly operate small power tools.
• Getting routine certification is necessary at a number of our centers.
• Associates should be 18 years or older and have and keep a valid driver’s license at the country where their place is situated.
• Willing to successfully complete our pre-employment physical, history and medication screenings.
Scandinavian Designs now works 32 shops across seven countries under the brand names Nordic Designs, Dania Furniture and nationally for SCANDIS.com. We provide extensive merchandise and sales coaching to facilitate career development. Our reimbursement comprises a competitive cover plan, incentives and a thorough wellbeing and retirement benefits package.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE SEARCH AND SELECT THE BEST JOB OFFERS PUBLISHED IN USA. GOOD LUCK!